Health Benefits of Massage
♥ Calms the nervous system
♥ Provides relaxation
♥ Promotes sense of well being
♥ Reduces tension and anxiety
♥ Improves blood circulation
♥ Stimulates lymphatic system
♥ Relieves cramps and spasms
♥ Helps with pain management.
If you have any questions about whether a massage would be right for you, speak to a massage therapist before you make your appointment.
Seven Fast Facts
1. Massage may be one of the oldest forms of medical care - Egyptian tomb paintings show people being massaged.
2. There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in our skin - 3,000 in a fingertip.
3. Massage is the #1 treatment in spas.
4. "Massage lovers don't lie. They move from table to table."
5. Massage is not a luxury, it is necessary to sustain well-being: physically, mentally, and spiritually.
6. A one-hour massage equates to 7-8 hours sleep for the body.
7. Bob Hope lived to be 100 years old. Supposedly he had a daily massage. Connection?